Prvo, da se zahvalim dragoj blogerici madderstyle.blogspot.com što mi je uljepšala kraj prošlog tjedna! Naime, nominirala je moju malenkost za Liebster Award. Nije mi bilo jasno o čemu se radi ali nakon par minuta googlanja sam shvatila da je Liebster Award nagrada koja se dodjeljuje na temelju lančane reakcije - mene je nominirala Madder, nju je netko, ja ću opet neke druge blogere.. dakle stvar je u tome da se nagrade i priznaju mali blogeri koji imaju manje od 200 sljedbenika. Ja iskreno ne znam koliko ih imam, ali po učitavanju bloga i nije loše, s obzirom da još nisam počela pisati (ali sam na pravom putu da to ispravim).
Dakle, pravila ovog lanca Liebster Awarda su slijedeća:
1. Svaki bloger bi trebao napisati 11 random činjenica o sebi
2. Trebao bi odgovoriti na pitanja koja mu je postavila osoba koja ga je nominirala
3. Odabrati 11 blogera koje nominira i označiti ih
4. Otići na njihov blog i obavijestiti ih
4. Otići na njihov blog i obavijestiti ih
5. Ne označavati istu osobu koja je označila tebe.
Random činjenice o meni:
1. Majka, vesela, optimistična, borac, zimi su mi oči zelene ljeti plave, pjevam dok peglam, volim izazove, lijena za vježbanje, volim čokoladu, pustim da voda teče dok perem zube (i ne mogu si pomoći), volim mačke.
Evo i mojih odgovora na pitanja koja sam dobila:
1. Tvoja najdraža odjevna kombinacija?
Japanke i kratke hlače.
2. Koje modne blogove najviše čitaš?
Chiara Ferragni theblondesalad.com mi je još uvijek favorit.
3. Voliš li kuhati?
Obožavam. Opušta me i uživam u tome.
4. Znaš li šivati i da li si ikada sašila neki odjevni predmet?
Ne, znam sašiti gumb. To je vrhunac mog umijeća sa iglom i koncem. Baka mi je šnajderica pa nisam imala potrebe učiti, sve je pretočila u opipljivo po mojim zamislima.
5. Voliš li posao koji radiš?
Ne. Ali zato u slobodno vrijeme radim sve ono što volim.
6. Gdje najčešće nabavljaš odjevne predmete?
Kupujem u SHS, odem nedjeljom na Hrelić, najviše asos i ebay.
7. Voliš li čitati i imaš li najdražu knjigu?
Gutam knjige, časopise, novine, letke, deklaracije sa sanitara dok sjedim na wc-u..
p.s.volim te
8. Najdraži film ikad?
Nemam najdraži film. Imam samo filmove poslije kojih se osjećam jako dobro - jedan koji me u zadnje vrijeme oborio s nogu je The Intouchables a nedavno i Django Unchained.
9. Voliš li se družiti i imaš li puno prijatelja?
Volim se družiti i imam dosta prijatelja ali nijednu prijateljicu, ako ne računam sestru.
10. Pjesma koju slušaš kad si tužna?
My same od Adele, i odmah sam vesela.
11. Misliš li da postoje muško - ženska prijateljstva?
Pa da, do neke granice. Dalo bi se diskutirati o tome.
Moja pitanja za nominirane:
1. Najdraži asesoar?
2. Voliš li djecu?
3. Najdraže mjesto za izlazak?
4. Omiljeni make up brand?
5. Zašto blogaš?
6. Bez čega ne izlaziš iz kuće?
7. Koliko si sretna od 1-10?
8. Omiljeni kreator?
9. Najdraže jelo?
10. Najdraže godišnje doba i zašto?
11. Sex u prirodi?
A ja nominiram slijedeće:
P.S. Ustvari mi je drago da je ova nominacija bila okidač za moj prvi pravi post (a i malo bolje ste me upoznali)
First of all, I wanted to thank dear blogger madderstyle.blogspot.com, she made my end of last week! Namely, nominated for my humble Liebster Award. I was not sure what it was but after a few minutes of searching through google, I realized. Liebster Award, which is award based on the chain reaction - I was nominated by Madder, she was nominated by other, I will nominate some other bloggers .. So the thing is to reward and recognize the starter bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I honestly do not know how many I have (not so bad seem by statistics), considering that I have not yet begun to write (but I'm on the right way to fix it).
Thus, the rules of this chain Liebster Award are here:
1. Every blogger should write 11 random facts about himself/herself.
2. It should answer the questions he was asked by the person who is nominated
3. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate and designate them
4. Go to their blog and let them know
5. You can't nominate same person who nominate you
Random facts about me:Mother, cheerful, optimistic, fighter, at winter my eyes are green and n the summer are blues, singing while doing ironing, I love challenges, lazy for exercise, love chocolate, I'm letting the water leaks while I'm brushing teeth (and I can't help myself), love cats.
Here are my answers of the questions that I've received:
1.Your favorite clothing combinations?Flip-flops and shorts.
2.What fashion blogs do you read most?Chiara Ferragni theblondesalad.com's still a favorite.
3.Do you like to cook?I love it. Enjoy it and found it very relaxing.
4. Do you sew and have you ever sewed a piece of clothing?No, I know to sew a button. It is true highlight of my skills with a needle and thread. My grandmother is sewer, so I never needed to learn, because she transformed all my ideas to a tangible pieces.
5. Do you like your job?No. But I love all I do in my after job time :)
6. Where you buying your clothes?Second hand shops, flea market, but most at ebay and asos.
7.Do you read and what's your favourite book?I read books, magazines, newspapers, leaflets, declarations on cleaning products while I'm sitting on the toilet..p.s.I love you
8. Your favorite movie?I don't have my favorite movie. I only remember movies with aftertaste - when I'm feeling very happy - one that I recently watched are The Intouchables and Django Unchained.
9. Do you like to hang out and do you have a lot of friends?I like to hang out and I have a lot of friends but none female friend, if I don't count my sister.
10.The song you listen to when you're sad?My Same of Adele, and I'm immediately cheerful.
11. Do you think there are male - female friendship?Well, yes, to some extent. You can discuss it.
My questions for the nominees:
1.Your favorite accessory?
2.Do you like children?
3. Favorite place to go?
4. Favorite makeup brand?
5. Why do you blog?
6. You don't leave your house without..?
7. How lucky you consider from 1-10?
8. Your favourite designer?
9. Your favourite food?
10. Favorite season and why?
11. Outdoor sex, yes or no?
And I nominate following bloggers:
1. www.crazyfabulouscorner.com
2. hatsandhorses.blogspot.com
3. mapetitefillejolie.blogspot.com
P.S. Actually I am very glad that this nomination was the trigger for my first real post, and I'm hoping you knew me better
First of all, I wanted to thank dear blogger madderstyle.blogspot.com, she made my end of last week! Namely, nominated for my humble Liebster Award. I was not sure what it was but after a few minutes of searching through google, I realized. Liebster Award, which is award based on the chain reaction - I was nominated by Madder, she was nominated by other, I will nominate some other bloggers .. So the thing is to reward and recognize the starter bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I honestly do not know how many I have (not so bad seem by statistics), considering that I have not yet begun to write (but I'm on the right way to fix it).
Thus, the rules of this chain Liebster Award are here:
1. Every blogger should write 11 random facts about himself/herself.
2. It should answer the questions he was asked by the person who is nominated
3. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate and designate them
4. Go to their blog and let them know
5. You can't nominate same person who nominate you
Random facts about me:Mother, cheerful, optimistic, fighter, at winter my eyes are green and n the summer are blues, singing while doing ironing, I love challenges, lazy for exercise, love chocolate, I'm letting the water leaks while I'm brushing teeth (and I can't help myself), love cats.
Here are my answers of the questions that I've received:
1.Your favorite clothing combinations?Flip-flops and shorts.
2.What fashion blogs do you read most?Chiara Ferragni theblondesalad.com's still a favorite.
3.Do you like to cook?I love it. Enjoy it and found it very relaxing.
4. Do you sew and have you ever sewed a piece of clothing?No, I know to sew a button. It is true highlight of my skills with a needle and thread. My grandmother is sewer, so I never needed to learn, because she transformed all my ideas to a tangible pieces.
5. Do you like your job?No. But I love all I do in my after job time :)
6. Where you buying your clothes?Second hand shops, flea market, but most at ebay and asos.
7.Do you read and what's your favourite book?I read books, magazines, newspapers, leaflets, declarations on cleaning products while I'm sitting on the toilet..p.s.I love you
8. Your favorite movie?I don't have my favorite movie. I only remember movies with aftertaste - when I'm feeling very happy - one that I recently watched are The Intouchables and Django Unchained.
9. Do you like to hang out and do you have a lot of friends?I like to hang out and I have a lot of friends but none female friend, if I don't count my sister.
10.The song you listen to when you're sad?My Same of Adele, and I'm immediately cheerful.
11. Do you think there are male - female friendship?Well, yes, to some extent. You can discuss it.
My questions for the nominees:
1.Your favorite accessory?
2.Do you like children?
3. Favorite place to go?
4. Favorite makeup brand?
5. Why do you blog?
6. You don't leave your house without..?
7. How lucky you consider from 1-10?
8. Your favourite designer?
9. Your favourite food?
10. Favorite season and why?
11. Outdoor sex, yes or no?
And I nominate following bloggers:
1. www.crazyfabulouscorner.com
2. hatsandhorses.blogspot.com
3. mapetitefillejolie.blogspot.com
P.S. Actually I am very glad that this nomination was the trigger for my first real post, and I'm hoping you knew me better

Baš mi je drago što sam te razveselila i što si našla vremena za odgovoriti na moja pitanja :)
ReplyDelete