Vjerujem da je hrpa fashionista prodefilirala ovim malim umjetničko-dizajnerskim blagom koji se održavao prošlog vikenda na Tomislavcu u srcu Zagreba. Riječ je o regionalnom sajmu mode Perwoll Zona45 gdje su se predstavili mladi kreativci. Naravno da ni ja nisam propustila dolazak, zbog drugih obaveza nisam stigla prije, pa sam nabrzinu odlučila doći u subotu navečer. Oduševio me broj dizajnera i brandova, isto kao i povoljne cijene ali se nisam odlučila na kupovinu krpica. Zavirila sam u ormar Buried Clothes, i ništa po mom ukusu nije bilo u mojoj veličini :( ali sam zato ubola dva prstena SEXY PLEXY i hrpu vizitki (možda ubuduće naručim nešto, zapele mi oko za divne torbe PikaBag kao i uvijek divan nakit Loline kućne manufakture). Poslije smo sjeli na travu, padao je mrak a mi smo odšetali do terase Beertije na naravno, pivu. Živjeli!
I believe that a bunch of fashionista marched through the small art-design treasure which was held last weekend at Tomislav Square in the heart of Zagreb. It was a regional fashion fair Perwoll Zona45 where they presented the young designers. Of course I didn't miss it, but I had other stuff to do, so I hastily decided to come on Saturday night. I was delighted by the number of designers and brands, as well as good prices but I didn't decided to buy cloth. I peered into the closet of Buried Clothes, and there was nothing in my size :( but I've grabbed two SEXY PLEXY rings and a bunch of business cards (perhaps in the future I order something online - maybe beautiful PikaBag or jewelry Lola's house manufacturing). Later we sat on the grass, fell the darkness and we walked to the terrace of pub Beertija to have a beer, of course. Cheers!
What a cool event, you're luck you get stuff like that organized in your city.;) And I love those rings you have on, so adorable.
ReplyDeleteIf you decide to grab a beer later on - cheers!!;)
Thanks :) Cheers!!
ReplyDelete