Muke roditelja po školi, pa kraj školske godine i tjeranje na još učenja, da završne ocjene budu bolje..Pa smrt drage mlade osobe koju je pokosila zloćudna bolest..Život je stalno up and down. Ne, nisam još dobila na lotu (iako igram stalno iste brojeve, i A i B :)) Pitanje je uopće koliko bi te toliki novac usrećio. Bi, jer ne bi morala misliti hoću li platiti režije (i koje taj mjesec moram preskočiti, da bi imala za jesti). Čudna vremena, netko je rekao prije puno godina kad je 'kriza dolazila', bit će nam teško.. Nisam vjerovala. Uvijek je bilo teško i uvijek će biti. Ali baš je. Osjećam ko da mi neki teret pritišće leđa. I umorna sam, često. Ali u ovakvim mračnim razdobljima života, usudila bi se reći fazama - borim se nekim novim, svježim idejama, ljudima, događajima i mjestima u kojima pronalazim tračke zadovoljstva i sreće, i to me diže i boosta za dalje. Jučer sam upoznala rodicu koja živi u Splitu, nismo se nikad vidjele - kao da je u najmanju ruku, u Australiji. Žena je zmaj, toliko je čvrsta, ima stav i ima jezičinu, uspješna je u životu, digla se iz pepela i živi život punim plućima. Takvima se divim!
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
When bad things start happening one after the other, your days are dark regardless of the rain.
Parent torment with school, in the end of another school year you have to force more learning so that final score and grades will be better .. Then death of a young dear person that pass away has shaken malignancy .. Life is constantly up and down. No, I did not even won a lottery (although I play always the same numbers, and A and B letter :)) The question is how lot of money can make you happy. It would, because I don't have to think how will I pay my bills each month (what bill will I pay other month and what will I eat). Strange times, someone said many years ago when the 'crisis coming', it'll be difficult .. I didn't believed. It was always hard and always will be. But so it is. I feel like I carry something on my back. I'm tired, often. But in these dark times of life, dared to say stages - I'm struggling with some new, fresh ideas, people, events and places in which I found glimpses of joy and happiness, and I am up and the boost move on. Yesterday I met a cousin who lives in Split, we've never seen - like she is on the other side of the world - at least in Australia. The woman is a lady dragon, so firm, she has attitude and a clever tongue, success in life, rose from the ashes and live life to the fullest. Such admire!












No comments:
Post a Comment