Drugi, zanimljivi event je prva hrvatska tattoo konvencija koja će se održati od 19.-21.svibnja u SC-u.
S obzirom da sam velika ljubiteljica tetovaža i ponosna vlasnica (zasada) dvije, jedva čekam otići tamo i vidjeti neke majstorije. Po svemu sudeći, ovaj mjesec će biti zanimljiv. Čitamo se!
p.s. S obzirom na ovo šugavo vrijeme, nemam neke nove prave fotke pa vam donosim neke s mobitela.
As I expected the start of spring always brings many events.. The other day I received a pleasant surprise!
In fact, my ex singing shool organizing open mic night at a club Roko Jarun, so they invited us to sing! Singing is my great love, I must say that it is definitely ahead of fashion, so I will certainly respond. I hope that I will not fail like last time when I did with all excitement and nervousness! But I improvise to hide, so it wasn't so obvious! OK, it's not the same sing in front of one person and the crowd, jitter is not so good! So the big night is May 25th. and although there is still quite a lot of time until then I'm already really looking forward to!
Second, popular event is the first Croatian tattoo convention which will be held from May 19th - 21st in Student Center in Savska Street.
Given that I'm a big fan of tattoos and proud owner (for now) two of them, I can't wait to go there and see some stunts. This month will be interesting.
p.s. Given this lousy weather, I don't have some new photos so I bring you some taken with my cell
Moje nove Jeffrey Campbell Sassy / My new Jeffrey Campbell Sassy
Ptičica koja je pronašla zaklon od kiše na kvaki mojih vrata / Birdie who found shelter from the rain on the handle of my door.
Cvijeće iz mog vrta / Flowers from my garden
Tia, jedan umiljato - zločesti pas / Tia, tenderly - naughty dog





No comments:
Post a Comment